Crocodile or Alligator leather
Hand painted edges
Size: cm 16 x 7,5
Reference: 720 XIV PRO
Handmade in Italy
To enjoy the beauty years of your product for many years, we recommend that you observe the following instructions:
- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their color pigments onto the skin. The migration risk may particularly affect small leather goods.
- Keep away from humidity and protect the skin from direct sources of heat (radiators, sun, neon)
- Avoid exposure to sunlight; the color may fade. Light colors are more sensitive to light and could slightly turn yellow.
- Keep away from oils, lotions, and make up.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Genuine Crocodile and Genuine Alligator
We recommend that you wipe it with a soft and dry cloth, using a glossy paste (not greasy) specific for exotic skins.
over time, this delicate skin, which is sensible to scratches, will develop a new sheen. We recommend that you avoid any contact with water. Should it get wet, dab it with a lint-free light colored and absorbent cloth. Do not rub.
By taking care of your Giòsa product this way, you will be able to wear it for many years and fully appreciate its beauty.
In case of incident or for advice, please do not hesitate to contact our stores.